We earlier did announced that the trip will cost RM 15,000.00 without flights in the prior announcement of the trip which I acknowledged that may have scared many away. 🙂
Frankly, it was a ballpark figure that we estimated based on a few assumptions;
- Nurburgring is a mandatory package for everyone;
- Travelling by plane to Wolfsburg and etc vs driving;
- Staying at Ritz Carlton Wolfsburg which cost around 500-800 per pax per night;
- Meals and packages.
- Costing fluctuates based on exchange rate;
- Round up to nearest figures;
- Cash expenditure is subjective, depending what you eat/drink;
- Hotels are 2-3 stars and no luxury;
- Nurburgring package is also subjective to change according to the car selection;
- There are other cost like “vignette” which is Austrian toll stickers are not here but its only 10 euros, I lazy to print screen again 😛
- Parking cost also not included;
- VIP passes to events and etc not included but thanks VPCM for getting us the passes;
- Museum passes also not included but they are only 10 euro or less.
Next up, more pictures on Autostadt / Ingolstadt / Munich (blahh… probably skip this one) / Stuttgart and Nurburging plus some post-mortem thoughts on the trip.